1.6.0 Patch Notes Pubg Mobile: Guys if you are interested in the Cycle 1 season 2 update, then this article is for you, here we will be talking about all the latest updates of Cycle 1 season 2 releasing on 14 September you get updates from PUBG Mobile. Stick to the end of this page and I will let you know everything about it.
In order to provide a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will gradually push updates from September 14. This update is a non-stop service update. To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from September 14. This update requires 690 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.68 GB.
- Cycle1 Season 2: New Mode: Flora Menace
- New achievements
- Returning Maps/Modes
- New Social Features
- Royale Pass M3 & M4
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get: 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
New Mode: Flora Menace
Erangel has been invaded by alien plants known as Yarilo. After absorbing special energy, the Yarilo quickly took over the major core urban areas and created the Rejuvenation Barrier, which has healing powers.
The Cell Matrix, a giant spaceship that carries everyone’s hopes of escape, has gone out of control because of the invasion.
Go to the Cell Matrix to conduct investigations, reclaim the energy, and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
We’ve been paying attention to everyone’s discussion over the various game modes. We feel extremely honored that the game modes we worked so hard on have been so well received. We plan to bring back the following modes. For more information, please follow our official announcements and our official social media communities.
- Metro Royale: Reunion – we’ll be improving some parts of Metro Royale soon
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
New Social Features
We want PUBG MOBILE to be a game that you enjoy playing and a way for you to share, show off, and meet new friends. We’ve added new social features to make it more convenient for you to meet new friends who also like PUBG MOBILE.
- Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
Here at PUBG MOBILE, we always want all our players to be able to participate in tournaments, become more skilled, and share their achievements. We are committed to improving your combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards because you’ve been giving it your all.
- Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don’t have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
- Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
Royale Pass Month 3: Chef’s Special (9/17–10/17)
Latest Gaming News