12.1 Pubg PC Patch Notes: On May 8, Pubg Mobile Season 19 Patch Notes was released, and here is finally the Season 12 patch notes have been launched in which lots of things have been improved and a few things have been added such as the new weapon “Lynx AMR”, new vehicle “Quad” and the Miramar world has been improved in this latest update.
After the launch, this is the biggest update in Miramar where realistic visuals have been added and designs have been improved. A unique vehicle and sniper rifle have been given which you are going to love for sure. Here you will be getting full info about the 12.1 Pubg PC Patch notes.
1. Miramar Update
In the season 12 update of Miramar World visual quality has been improved especially lightning to make the scenes brighter than before. While also keeping a close eye on improving player interactions with the environment to improve your gameplay experience.
Lag is a big issue so in this update developers have focused on making the game more smoother with reduced object clutter, less troublesome coastlines, adjusted cover across the map, and more. Miramaer World Update includes many things such as:
- Terrain Updates: In this, you will find improved visual fidelity of textures and materials across the map, and some additional cliffs have been added for steep slopes.
- Cliff Updates: In the latest update Cliffs have been improved and now it looks much better.
- Foliage Updates: Here visual improvements have been done on Trees, Plants, and other foliage.
- Lighting Improvements: Some major changes have been made to improve the lighting and soft lights have been used so that it doesn’t affect eyes more and view images clearly even from large distances.
- Building and Object: Many Building and Object on the map has got some visual improvements
2. Lynx AMR (New Wapon)
The Lynx AMR is PUBG’s first .50 caliber weapon, that has the capability to destroy weak vehicles (motorcycle) in just one shot. The Lynx can even pierce the otherwise bulletproof windows of the BRDM to snipe players inside the vehicle. But the bad thing about this rifle you will be getting only 5 shots and there is no way to reload. Currently this will be found only in Normal Matches on Miramar, but in future updated it will be available in rest other matches.
3. Quad (New Vehicle)
Quad (off-road vehicle) is an exclusive vehicle in Miramar that comes with four low-pressure tires and a driver seat. This vehicle has been modeled after a racing-style ATV. Basic highlights of this game are:
- Seats: 2
- Health: 750
- Maximum Speed: 110 km/h (125 km/h at maximum boost)
- Maximum Range: 24.4 km (18.5 km at maximum boost)
4. Weapon Skin Upgrade System
In Season 12 there is a new way to obtain and improve weapon skins with the weapon skin upgrade system. Every season the players will find new weapon skins called Progressive weapons. The weapons skins can be updated using the components you collect, from deconstructing extra skins you have, or by opening crates with G-Coin or BP. Crates can be purchased 200 G-Coin each or bought as a pack of 10 for 1,800 G-Coin.
Whenever you upgrade any weapon the skin looks cool and along with visual improvements to attachments, enemy death boxes, animations, the kill feed, and more? Players can even unlock a BattleStat counter for these awesome weapons. The first Progressive weapon dropping is the Gear Head Beryl.
|Legendary||[PROGRESSIVE] Gear Head – Beryl M762||0.90%|
|Epic||Psycho Killer – M24||1.20%|
|Epic||Shark Bite – M16A4||1.00%|
|Epic||Gold Plate – AKM||1.00%|
|Elite||Psycho Killer – SCAR-L||2.10%|
|Elite||Psycho Killer – QBU||2.10%|
|Elite||Psycho Killer – MP5K||2.10%|
|Elite||Gold Plate – SKS||1.70%|
|Elite||Gold Plate – Groza||1.70%|
|Elite||Desert Digital – M416||1.70%|
|Elite||Gold Plate – AWM||1.70%|
|Elite||Trifecta – SCAR-L||1.70%|
|Elite||Silver Plate – S12K||1.70%|
|Rare||Plaid to the Bone – M249||2.70%|
|Rare||Plaid to the Bone – Beryl M762||2.70%|
|Rare||Plaid to the Bone – VSS||2.70%|
|Rare||Gold Plate – Sawed-Off||2.50%|
|Rare||Silver Plate – UMP45||2.50%|
|Rare||Silver Plate – Tommy Gun||2.50%|
|Rare||Desert Digital – P92||2.50%|
|Rare||Desert Digital – Kar98k||2.50%|
|Rare||Desert Digital – Mini14||2.50%|
|Rare||Trifecta – Micro UZI||2.50%|
|Special||Chain Gang – DP-28||2.90%|
|Special||Chain Gang – S12K||2.90%|
|Special||Chain Gang – M16A4||2.90%|
|Special||Chain Gang – Micro UZI||2.90%|
|Special||Urban Hunter – Crossbow||2.40%|
|Special||Urban Hunter – Sawed-Off||2.40%|
|Special||Urban Hunter – P92||2.40%|
|Special||Gold Plate – Win94||2.80%|
|Special||Trifecta – P92||2.80%|
|Special||Desert Digital – R45||2.80%|
|Special||Desert Digital – Win94||2.80%|
|Special||Desert Digital – Micro UZI||2.80%|
|Special||Desert Digital – P18C||2.80%|
|Special||Rugged (Orange) – Kar98k||2.80%|
Scrap acquired from opening Contraband Crates can be used to purchase items from the Scrap Shop. Scrap can be kept indefinitely.
- [PROGRESSIVE] Gear Head – Beryl M762
- Contraband Coupons
- Players can view upgrade features for each level or the upgradable weapon skins, it can be upgraded by consuming other materials.
- Upgrading your Upgradable Weapon Skins to the next level will require Schematics and Polymer.
- An Upgradable Skin, [PROGRESSIVE] Gear Head – Beryl M762’s features for each level are as follows.
- Level 1: Basic Skin Cosmetic
- Level.2: Magazine/Muzzle Skin
- Level 3: Uncommon Skin Cosmetic
- Level 4: BATTLESTAT Total Kills
- Level 5: Inspect Weapon Animation
- Level 6: Killfeed Skin
- Level 7: Grip Skin
- Level 8: Rare Skin Cosmetic (Level 3 appearance)
- Level 9: Loot Crate Skin
- Level 10: Scope Skin
- Once a weapon’s skin has been upgraded, it cannot be reverted, so upgrade wisely.
- Salvage your Weapon Skins to earn materials for upgrades
- Salvage – Weapon Skin
- Up to 12 Weapon Skins can be selected at a time
- Earn polymer by salvaging an ordinary Weapon Skin
- Earn Schematics and Polymer by salvaging an Upgradable Weapon Skin
- Tiers not listed in the below chart (Event, Basic, Ultimate) cannot be salvaged
- The number of polymer and schematics earned from Weapon Skins by tiers is listed below
|Legendary & Upgradable||800||3|
While customizing the character right-click to enable some additional options and skin tier information has been added to store preview.
In the Hall of Fame building on Erangel, the PGI.S winners are now being showcased. Relive the excitement from PGI.S in-game.
- The winning team’s jersey and logo have been added.
- Names of the winning players are displayed on the Hall of Fame board.
- Photos of the tournament-winning moment have been put on show.
- The PGI.S 2021 trophy is also displayed in all its glory.
6. Pre-Game Lobby
By default, there are not exciting things in the lobby before starting the game, but in this update, you will get a new lobby to entertain yourself by playing some soccer balls. You can shoot, dribble and pass the ball but make sure not to kick into the water. Soccer balls disappear when the game begins.
7. Bot Improvements
Since the introduction, numerous improvements have been made to it so that it behaves like normal players, and after this update, these bots will be able to jump, drop from the plane like normal players. This time bots will be using AI for better performance. These bots will be found in Normal Match of Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi at Solo/Duo/Squad.
8. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where bots weren’t able to attack players on motorcycles.
- Fixed an issue with bot DBNO bleed speed.
- Fixed the issue where bots won’t attack players for more than ten seconds.
- Fixed the issue where a different message is displayed after accepting “Continue with this team”.
- Fixed the issue where the camera’s up/down rotation angle is overly limited in some vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where the player perspective doesn’t return to default settings after using the Emergency Pickup.
- Fixed the issue where players are able to throw an item through a window without breaking it.
- Fixed the issue where the Helmet hiding feature is turned on as default.
- Fixed the issue of the Match Report lists showing non-squad members when the match is in progress.
- Fixed the issue of a DBNO player on a Dirt Bike remaining on the bike, still able to ride.
- Fixed the issue where the microphone could activate on death even when it isn’t activated in a Custom match.
- Fixed the issue where the character doesn’t hold their weapon as they get out of the vehicle in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where a destroyed Motor Glider could cause the driver to be de-synced appear in a different location after landing.
- Fixed the issue where the Blue Zone was blocking the backpack and Emergency Pickup interaction.
- Fixed the issue where players were unable to eject from Emergency Pickup
- Fixed an issue where the nickname of the opponent team was displayed in the player selection list when reporting a squad member from the squad management menu during TDM.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s own nickname wasn’t highlighted in yellow on the leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue on Miramar where the plane path UI and exiting the plane wouldn’t work correctly in a few specific situations.
- Aligned the text under Settings → Audio → Master Volume.
- Fixed the issue with the Equip UI being displayed in red randomly while riding in a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where squad-mates online status wasn’t reflected in real-time on the social page.
- Fixed the issue of a missing comma in the G-Coin prices in the purchase pop-up.
- Fixed the issue where the “Back to custom session” message is displayed when creating a Custom match and then accessing the Social screen.
- Fixed the issue where the season mission image displayed the wrong weapon image.
- Fixed an issue where the result screen was not displayed upon death when switching from the replay screen to the highlight and then returning to the lobby and playing the game again.
- Fixed the issue where players are able to send an invitation to players in matchmaking situations and form a team.
- Fixed the issue where the color of the survival mastery reward LV.370 nameplate is partially displayed in the wrong color.
- Fixed the issue where the friend’s orders are wrongly displayed on the social screen.
- Fixed the issue of online friends not being updated in real-time on the Social widget.
- Fixed the issue where certain menus were not displayed in the Social widget as intended.
- Fixed the issue where the played time with friends was displayed in the Social menu.
- Fixed the issue where some English descriptions were incorrect in some Medals.
- Fixed the issue where the translation for Play Zone and Red Zone weren’t applied on the killfeed.
- Fixed the issue where players who have already been added as friends show up in the ‘previously played with list’ on certain accounts.
Skin & Items
- Fixed an issue with the left arm graphics being displaying strangely, depending on the graphic quality, after equipping the Crash Test Handwraps.
- Fixed the clipping issue occurring after equipping the LV.1 Vest followed by the Mad’s Jumpsuit on a female character.
- Fixed the clipping issue when Spike Sweetness Jacket and PCS2 Unseen Survivor Masks are equipped at the same time.
These are the latest PUBG PC Patch notes released officially, click here to check out more about it, and bookmark this page for future updates.
Latest Gaming News