Hanumangarh and ganganager | Alert has been issued by the Medical and Health Department of the state regarding two passengers who have recently reached Hanumangarh from corona virus affected area in China. The health department is monitoring the passengers arriving here. According to the information, the National Center for Disease Control has handed over a list of 18 passengers from China to the Medical and Health Department of the state, of which two are from Hanumangarh. Instructions have been given to keep an eye on these passengers for the next 28 days. According to officials, the passengers have come from the Karono virus-affected area of Wuhan, China. Instructions have been given to keep an eye on all these passengers for the next 28 days. Kerala, The department came into action after the suspects were found in Hyderabad and Mumbai. Please tell here that the corona virus is spreading its foot in China. So far more than 40 people have died in China due to this virus. The virus can spread to others only by coughing or sneezing of an infected person. Symptoms of corona virus include
Symptoms of coronaviruses
The symptoms of this virus is commonly respiratory infections. In some cases, you won’t figure out whether you have a coronavirus or a common cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus.
You could get lab tests, including blood and body test too, to find out whether your cold was caused by a this virus. The test results cannot change your symptoms and they will go away probably in a few days. But if this disease somehow gets to your lungs and food pipe, it can cause pneumonia, especially in older people having some heart disease. It mostly attacks people with weakened immune systems.
- runny nose
- sore throat
- a general feeling of being unwell
- Human coronaviruses can cause illnesses such as pneumonia or other. This is more common in people with weakened immune systems and small babies i.e. infants.
How to Protect your self from Coronavirus
There is not any vaccination for coronavirus. To prevent a coronavirus disease, do things you do to prevent the common cold. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) is a syndrome, which is brought on by a virus by wrecked Hemisphere.
- Wash your hands constantly with soap and warm water or alcohol based liquid.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid sexual contacts with infected people.
Treat the virus as :
- Get plenty of rest as your body needs it.
- Drink fluids as more as you can.
- Take the medicines you take for headaches.
- But don’t give aspirin medicine to humans younger than 19; use others.
- A steamy shower can solve your scratchy throat.