At the point when your Fitbit bites the dust in an exercise or neglects to enlist a brilliant night’s rest, it tends to be a disappointing encounter.
Batteries break down after some time, which is a tragic truth of the tech-fan way of life. Be that as it may, there are a few settings you can change to crush however much squeeze out of your wellness tracker as could reasonably be expected. Here are a few stunts to attempt.
Change TO A SIMPLE WATCHFACE
A Fitbit’s watchface can affect its battery in a significant manner: an all the more requesting screen can expel days from its life.
- Ensure the Fitbit application is downloaded and combined to your gadget
- In the Fitbit application, tap your profile picture in the upper left corner
- Tap the symbol named “Clock Faces.” Select “All Clocks.”
- From here, you’ll have the option to peruse the clock faces Fitbit brings to the table. By and large, more splendid faces channel the battery quicker. You additionally need to stay away from plans with livelinesss or those that continually use Wi-Fi, (for example, faces that show the climate). In case you don’t know where to begin, search for something dull and exhausting. I get a great deal of utilization out of the Stats face, made by Fitbit.
- Snap “Select” on the watchface you need. You’ll presumably need to give it consent to utilize the web and run foundation forms before it introduces.
- When the face has got done with downloading, check your Fitbit screen — it ought to be there.
To swap back to a past watchface, return into the “Clock Faces” area of the Fitbit application and select “My Versa 2” (or whichever gadget you’re utilizing). Here, you’ll see the entirety of the check faces you’ve utilized before, and you can flip between them.
Turn off NOTIFICATIONS
Having your Fitbit buzz each time you get a call or content is advantageous for certain clients, however not every person needs that usefulness. To expand your Fitbit’s battery life, turn off notices that you don’t need.
- Snap on the profile symbol in the upper left corner of the application
- Select your gadget and afterward “Warnings”
- Flip your notice classifications to taste
Diminish THE SCREEN
A splendid screen can suck a great deal of vitality out of a touchscreen Fitbit, (for example, a Versa, Charge 3, or Ionic).
- On your gadget’s screen, swipe left until you discover “Settings.” Select that.
- Look to “Brightness.” Tap that catch to spin through brilliance levels. Continue tapping until you land on “Dim.”
- You can likewise do this in Quick Settings. Swipe down on the Versa or Ionic and tap the symbol on the extreme right (it would appear that a lot of switch fastens), or tap and hold the catch on the Charge 3. Tap the catch with a sun symbol to push through splendor levels.
Turn off SCREEN WAKE
In the event that Screen Wake is empowered, your Fitbit’s screen will start up consequently at whatever point you turn your wrist. This can suck battery power, particularly in the event that you thrash around a ton around evening time.
- In the Fitbit application, click on your profile symbol in the upper left corner
- Select your gadget
- Switch “Quick View” off