Its ok if you want to Play Garena Free Fire for PC without using Bluestack, but you dont want to use any Emulator then its difficult to play the Free fire on your PC.
The Garena Free Fire has not launched any PC version just like PUBG Mobile but there are some ways that you can play Free Fire on PC without Bluestack.
Play Free Fire For PC without Bluestack Emulator
- Play Free Fire on PC without Bluestack but other Emulator
- Play Free Fire for PC without Emulator but Using Android OS.
- Play Free Fire on PC without Emulator but using Chrome Extension
In the First type, You can use any Android Emulator except Bluestack and Install the Free Fire game on your PC and Play without using Bluestack.
You can install any of these Android Emulators: Gameloop Emulator, NOX Player, MEMU Player, etc.
Read This:- How to Play Free Fire on PC with Emulator
Play Free Fire for PC using Chrome Extension – ARC Welder:
The ARC Welder is a Chrome Extension that is based on Chrome OS and you can test any Android Application using this ARC Welder.
Steps to Use ARC Welder – To Play Free Fire For PC without Bluestack Emulator:
- First Download the ARC Welder Chrome Extension
- Wait till it installs it will take around 13MB in size
- Then you will see the extension in the Chrome App Section.
- Go to Chrome Apps (check at Left Top Bookmark bar)
- open the ARC Welder (it Will Ask for Storage permission)
- Give one folder from your Local Drive to Store the Android APPS data
- Then Download the Free Fire APK
- Open the Free Fire APK using ARC Welder and Enjoy.
Note: This is just a Testing App dont know how it will perform in your PC. I would recomend you to use the Gameloop Emulator or Just go with Phoenix OS and Play any Android Game on your PC.
Free Fire For PC without Emualtor – Using Android OS:
If your PC/OS is not supporting any type of Android Emulator it’s ok I have a new option for you. Install the Android OS called: Phoenix OS or Chrome OS.
This Android OS can act as your Default or act as a Secondary OS on Your PC. Just Install the OS and Then Enjoy any Android App or Free Fire On Your PC.
Steps to Use Phoenix OS/Chrome OS on PC:
- Download and Install the Phoenix OS/ Chrome OS on Your PC
- Follow the Process for Phoenix OS Here
- Follow the Process for Chrome OS Here.
- Now Go to the Google Play Store in Your New Android OS
- Search for Free Fire Game and Click Install
- Sign In/ Create a new Account on Free Fire and Enjoy Your Game.
Minimum System Requirement for Android OS:
- CPU: 2 Cores
- Cores: 2 Cores
- RAM: 4 to 8 GB
- Storage: 256 GB
- Graphics: Inbuild CPU Graphic is Enough