2020 was an excellent 12 months for mobile gaming, with titles like Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Genshin Impact and so forth., reaching the top of success. Battle Royale titles, particularly Garena Free Fire, noticed meteoric development in income and customers. Free fire 30 Million accounts banned. The Esports neighborhood of Free Fire additionally grew quite a bit, with quite a few organized tournaments providing huge prize-pools.

However, some issues are prone to accompany huge success. One such drawback in Free Fire was the rampant use of cheats by some gamers to realize an unfair benefit.

To counter this drawback, Free Fire builders took quite a few steps, together with establishing an anti-cheating system and strengthening it from time-to-time. The builders revealed bi-weekly studies in 2020 with statistics on accounts banned. Additionally, they reached out to the rising Free Fire neighborhood and inspired customers to report cheaters encountered in-game.

Recently, Free Fire revealed their Annual Anti-Hack report that included outcomes from their anti-hacking system.

In 2020, over 30 million accounts have been banned in Free Fire for dishonest. Among these, 31% have been excluded because of gamers reporting them, whereas the anti-hacking system picked up the remaining 69%.

Free Fire Hacks: Over 30 million accounts banned in 2020

Below is an list of hacks and their use share in accordance with the report:

1) Auto-aim: 36%

2) Through the wall: 23%

3) Teleport: 17%

4) Antenna: 11%

5) Other hacks: 13%

Moreover, over 4,50,000 gamers have been banned for teaming up with the cheaters.

In the report, builders talked about that dishonest or hacking creates an unfair surrounding for gamers seeking to have interaction with the game legitimately. They additional reiterated that dishonesty is not going to be tolerated, and accounts caught doing so might be banned instantly.

Free Fire promised its base that the corporate would proceed to strive to offer customers with finest gaming expertise.

Latest Gaming News

Source link

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments