Free Fire is one of the biggest battle royale mobile games ever developed for aspiring gamers. Garena, the publisher of the game is best known for its exclusive rewards giveaway and exciting in-game events which keep the players engaging in the game. Besides the casual gaming aspect, it has also evolved into other fields such as content creation, streaming, casting, esports, and more.
A few days back, Garena announced the launch of the “Free Fire Partner Program” with the aim to help aspiring content creators. More details have been out regarding the program starting with the perks that would be provided to the creators, eligibility to enter the program, and how to apply for the program.
Perks of the Free Fire Partner Program
Free Fire has mentioned a list of rewards that will be provided to the partners.
- In-game rewards, custom rooms, and diamonds
- Financial compensation
- Advance access to content
- Official feature on Free Fire social media
- Access to official observer Free Fire client
- Attractive in-game codes for giveaway to your fans
- Access to communication with the Free Fire team
- Invites to tournaments and esports events
- Exclusive merchandise
Eligibility to enter the Partner Program
– Advertisement –
The applicants need to qualify at certain points to get eligible for the partner program.
- Vibrant YouTube channel with over 1,000,000 subscribers
- 80% Free Fire content in the last 30 days
- Minimum 3,00,000 channel views over last 30 days
- Consistency in social media activity & content quality
- Clean, non-offensive &engaging content
- Professionalism & willingness to work hard
- Passion for gaming & drive to succeed together
You can apply to the “Free Fire Partner Program” if qualify for all the above-mentioned points. Also, meeting the above requirements will not guarantee your selection into the program. The entry to the program is absolutely free but each application will be carefully reviewed and all the selected applicants will be contacted by Garena individually.
– Advertisement –
Latest Gaming News