Garena Free Fire affords its customers all kinds of in-game cosmetics like skins and costumes. These gadgets allow gamers to customise the visible side of the game to a sure extent.
Developers of Free Fire have additionally added quite a few occasions into the game, which permit customers to get an assortment of things at decrease costs. In the current “Strike Down” occasion, gamers have an opportunity to acquire the Rapper Underlord bundle.
Also Read: 40 fancy guild names with symbols for Free Fire in January 2021
How to get the Rapper Underlord bundle from Strike Down occasion in Free Fire: Step-by-step information
As talked about earlier, the gamers can get the Rapper Underlord bundle from the Strike Down occasion, which is accessible from January 12, 2021 – January 18, 2021. Here are the foundations for the occasion:
- There are three rounds in complete. In every spherical, there’s a token hidden in one of many three cans.
- Each ball can strike one to a few cans. The rewards can be out there within the can that’s hit.
- Once the token is collected, a participant will go to the following spherical. The occasion will finish when gamers name all three tokens and get all of the rewards from the left aspect.
- All gadgets can be despatched to the participant’s vault/assortment immediately.
- Duplicated gadgets can be transformed to FF tokens.
Here are the rewards that gamers can obtain for amassing the tokens:
#1 – Party Dance (emote) – One token
#2 – Night Panther (pet) – Two tokens
#3 – Rapper Underlord Bundle – Three tokens
Apart from these grand prizes, gamers can get hold of the next gadgets by hanging down the cans:
- Diamond royale voucher
- Pharaoh gun field
- Weapon royale voucher
- Shark assault gun field
- Cube fragment
- Titanium gun field
Players must throw balls within the occasion and strike down the cans to acquire the rewards. Upon receiving the tokens in all three rounds, they are going to redeem the Rapper Underlord bundle.
They can comply with these steps to entry the occasion in Free Fire:
Step 1: Open Garena Free Fire and press the occasion (calendar) icon situated proper of the foyer display.
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘information’ icon and faucet on the ‘Striker Down’ tab.
Step 3: Lastly, press on the ‘go to’ button and click on on the ‘throw’ possibility.
Also learn: Titanium Gamer’s in-game Free Fire ID, Ok/D ratio, and stats in January 2021
Published 12 Jan 2021, 16:21 IST
Latest Gaming News