The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Target’s Cyber Monday sale is live now, but select deals won’t be available until tomorrow, including one particularly solid Nintendo Switch deal. You’ll be able to pick up the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Super Mario Party Double Pack for $80, down from $100. The Double Pack is a Target exclusive, and the deal will be available tomorrow only, according to Target’s weekly ad. There’s a good chance this Cyber Monday deal will sell out, so you’ll probably want to snag it as soon as possible.
Since it features two of the best Switch multiplayer games to play on the couch with the family, this bundle is an ideal Nintendo Switch gift this holiday. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is arguably the best entry in the storied racing series. It earned an 8/10 in GameSpot’s Mario Kart 8 Deluxe review. Super Mario Party’s classic Party mode is as fun as ever, and new modes such as the cooperative Partner Party mode add to the experience. It received a 7/10 in our Super Mario Party review.
For more Cyber Monday deals at Target, check out our roundup chronicling the best discounts. There are plenty of great games in the sale, including Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, and Gears Tactics.
- Best Black Friday Game Deals Still Available (Sunday Update)
- Cyber Monday 2020: Best Deals And Sales At Amazon, Walmart, Target, And More
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Latest Walmart PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Sells Out In 2 Minutes
- GameStop Will Restock PS5, Xbox Series X In Stores On Black Friday 2020
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]