Outriders has seen loads of curiosity forward of its April launch because of a reasonably substantial demo that gave gamers entry to the opening act of the game. If you are still farming the demo for uncommon loot to take into the complete game, a brand new patch will make the expertise really feel smoother.
Some of the extra substantial additions being added are a much-needed movement blur toggle and enhancements to matchmaking, which developer People Can Fly says will reduce down on the time it takes to type a celebration. Numerous platform-specific bugs are additionally being mounted, such because the notorious audio desynchronization in cutscenes on PS4 and PS5, improved subtitle show and synchronization through the “Bad Day” quest, and varied different tweaks.
An Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S patch is not accessible but, however People Can Fly confirmed that it is presently going by way of testing earlier than being launched.
You can learn all of the patch notes beneath:
General Patch Notes for PC, PS4, and PS5
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle
- Made minor tweaks to border price output for sure gadgets in cutscenes, nevertheless, we’re engaged on a extra complete repair for the longer term
- Made enhancements to chop down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5] – Made different minor enhancements and fixes
Additional PC Specific Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or stock
- Fixed a bug that deletes participant gear if their connection drops out throughout a transition
- Improved subtitle show and synchronization through the “Bad Day” quest
Additional PS4/PS5 Specific Patch Notes
- Fixed retailer hyperlinks on the “Buy Now” button within the Lobby
- Fixed bug that was inflicting an audio desynchronization in cutscenes
For extra on Outriders, you may see simply how the exodus from Earth to Enoch started within the game’s newest lore trailer. Next week’s Square Enix Showcase can even have some information to share because the writer reveals off trailers, gameplay movies, and bulletins for Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, Balan Wonderworld, Tomb Raider, and the upcoming Just Cause mobile game.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail affords.
Latest Gaming News