PUBG Mobile 1.6.0 Beta Patch Notes: A short patch note of the PUBG Mobile beta version has been released in which lots of new items have been added. All the items added in this update are futuristic and look amazing. Alien ships in the welcome screen are the most attractive thing that I have found and will share the complete screenshot of it in this post.
- Buddy Kong Upgradation
- Baby Godzilla Upgradation
- Alien Ships on welcome screen
- Items related to alien in the game
- Futuristic View in game
PUBG Mobile 1.6.0 Beta Patch Notes
1. New gameplay mode – Flora Menace: You can play this mode by going through the themed entrance of Classic Mode and setting the map to Erangel.
- Rejuvenation Barrier: Rejuvenation Barriers will randomly appear at several urban areas, giving nearby players a health boost. After leaving combat, health will slowly regenerate until full.
- Cell Matrix: Only appears on Erangel. Find the Cell on the map which will take you to the Cell Matrix mothership and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Eliminate opponents to get large amounts of Nacore chips which can be used to call for DynaHex Supplies. After a designated amount of time, the Cell Matrix will begin docking, initiating battles with many types of airship.
- DynaHex Supplies: Open the backpack and use the DynaHex Supplies tab to spend Nacore chips on Combat Supplies. Supplies will be transported to designated spots by air using the DynaHex Supply Cell.
2. Relaunched Classic Modes: In the olden days, there were some modes in the classic mode which were removed but now they are coming back in the 1.6 updates, and there is a chance that it will be available in the final version too. The modes that are coming back into the game are:
- Infection Mode
- Survive Till Dawn
- Metro Royale: Reunion
3. Game modes temporarily closed: Some of the modes have been closed temporarily for optimization to improve the user experience and gameplay. The modes that have been closed in PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta update are:
4. Optimized Combat Experience: At the end here comes the update related to combat which is the most important part of any patch note update. In this update, a certain change has been made in the combat experience that is:
- Hit effect optimizations: Improved the effects when losing health continually over a short period of time. It’s now easier to discern each hit.
- Control optimizations: Improved the response of cancelling when continuously applying medicine. Cancelling is now smooth and easy.
- Basic controls: Toggling automatic bandages has been added to the Settings. Players can turn off the automatic usage of bandages as the situation demands.
5. Other Changes: Along with all these items there are certain changes that have been, here I have shared a screenshot of all those items.
These are the four major changes that have been made in the game. If you love these features make sure to drop them in the comments and share this article with everyone you know and who needs these details.
Latest Gaming News