Chinese company Tencent Games and TiMi studios launched PUBG Mobile in 2017 worldwide. This game became super hit and another truth is, this game has devoted to the Indian youngster. People from India play PUBG Mobile like crazy. They have added a companion pet within the game, like FreeFire. However, the companion doesn’t do anything besides performing some emotes. Many player have linked their PUBG account with their social accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Google account and in some point, they think How to Unlink Account From Facebook or Twitter.
If you have made this dumb decision to transfer your PUBG Mobile account to a social media like Google, Facebook or Twitter. You can’t start fresh from the game without losing your favourite skins, which is very heartbreaking to loose your hard work.
But as with PUBG Mobile update version 0.18.0, unlinking your social account from these unwanted game profiles has become a certainty. If you would like to cut the link without losing your progress or simply want to limit the probabilities someone may hack your accounts then here’s the way to unlink your PUBG Mobile account from Facebook or Twitter.
Worried about privacy and need to get rid of Facebook Account from Pubg Mobile? Well, fear not, it’s possible and quite easy to try to actually. So here is a guide the about: How to unlink your Facebook account PUBG Mobile. It’s very easy to unlink your Facebook or Twitter account from PUBG mobile.
How to Unlink/Remove Facebook account from PUBG Mobile
To unlink your Facebook account from PUBG Mobile, remove away the access of PUBG Mobile from your Facebook profile from the app’s options, this requires some basic skill. I will show you precisely what you need to do. There are two methods to unlink a Facebook account from Pubg mobile on pc and the Facebook app.
Note: If you don’t want to lose your game progress than confirm to link your account with another social media account like Twitter or Google play games.
How to Unlink Facebook account from PUBG Mobile using PC
To remove/unlink the PUBG Mobile account from Facebook, open your Facebook profile that you simply wont to unlink with PUBG Mobile.
- Go to the settings page of your Facebook profile, as shown below:
- Find the option called apps and websites. you will see in the image below for example.
- When you click on the apps and websites section, you will see the list of connected apps.
- Find the Pubg mobile app and click on on the view and edit option.
Scroll down, and you will see the remove option that will help to unlink your Facebook account from PUBG mobile. Scroll down to see the remove option.
Confirm that you want to unlink your Pubg Mobile account. And boom you are done. you’ve got successfully removed/unlinked your Facebook account from PUBG.
Now let’s get to Point how to unlink your Facebook account using the Facebook app.
- Go to the settings section, as shown below:
- settings section select apps and websites section:
- find a section logged in with Facebook. Open it
- You will see the list of apps connected with Facebook, as shown in the image, Select Pubg Mobile and click on remove
- Confirm that you want to remove Pubg mobile from Facebook. And Viola you’re done.
How to Remove/unlink PUBG Mobile account from Twitter
- open your Twitter page.
- Look ‘More’ in the right corner. Click here and a list will appear.
- Find ‘Settings and Privacy’ and click on thereon. you’ll see a new page of settings and other settings.
- Go to the ‘Data and Sessions’ options and find a section of ‘Apps and Sessions’ and click on there.
- See all the apps and games that are linked to your Twitter account.
- On the info section, click on ‘PUBG Mobile’ then ‘Revoke Session’ will appear on the below.
- Click on ‘Revoke Session’ to get rid of linking your PUBG mobile account from Twitter.
How to remove/unlink PUBG Mobile from Google account
- Open your mobile device then attend Settings.
- Tap on Google or the icon of google.
- click on Connected Apps or applications.
- you’ll see PUBG Mobile, click there.
- Tap Disconnect.
- If you see ‘Delete Game Data From Google’ meaning it’ll delete your game progress that saved on google. you’ll click thereon too if you would like or simply click on Disconnect.