PUBG Mobile Lite is the lighter model of the well-known battle royale title, PUBG Mobile. The game was made for gamers with low-end units and solely requires 600 MB of space for storing and 1 GB RAM to run.
PUBG Mobile Lite’s 0.20.1 replace was not too long ago rolled out. Players who’ve the earlier model, i.e. 0.20.0, can instantly obtain the brand new Update in-game.
This article gives step-by-step information on how one can obtain the newest Version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
(Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India. Hence, customers from the nation are strictly suggested to not obtain the game)
Downloading PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 world model replace (Season 20) through the game’s APK file
As talked about above, gamers who have the 0.20.0 model can instantly replace to the newest model in-game.
However, those that wouldn’t have the 0.20.0 model can first obtain it after which replace to 0.20.1. Players can observe the steps given beneath to take action:
- Step 1: Players should first go to the official web site of PUBG Mobile Lite. They can click on on the hyperlink given beneath to take action.
- PUBG Mobile Lite web site: Click here
- Step 2: Next, they need to click on on the ‘Download APK’ possibility. The obtain will quickly begin.
- Step 3: Players ought to then allow the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ possibility if it hasn’t been carried out already. They can do that by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 4: Finally, gamers ought to find the APK file and set up it.
After the completion of the in-game patch, gamers can get satisfaction from PUBG Mobile Lite on their device.
Note: The Size of the in-game Update is 98 MB (it could differ relying upon the gadget of the customers), and that of the APK file is 575 MB. Hence, gamers should be certain that they’ve sufficient space for storing accessible on their gadget earlier than downloading the game.
Latest Gaming News