Barely a month after teasing us with the first official Stranger Things Season 4 footage, which finally gave us another bit of video from the upcoming season following the Russia teaser last February that confirmed Jim Hopper was still alive, now set photos have emerged with filming having resumed in Georgia. And, oh man, it sure looks like one of our favorite characters might be in trouble.
This may or may not include potential spoilers, so proceed with caution — but, basically, new photos from the Stranger Things Season 4 set have started to be disseminated around the internet (h/t Digital Spy), and one of them looks quite concerning for Eleven. We were already prepared, of course, for an intense season once the show returned, but it looks like one of the things we’re also in store for — based on one of the photos, as you can see below — is Millie Bobby Brown, who plays the fan-favorite character Eleven, being wheeled away on a stretcher by EMTs into an ambulance.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day smart TV deals are unreal, including a 70″ 4K Fire TV for $530
- Prime Day starts Monday – but these amazing Prime Day deals start now
- Today’s best deals: Free $25 from Amazon, $600 projector for $230, $8 wireless charger, crazy AirPods deals, $80 Echo Buds, more
- 10 smart home devices on Amazon you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
Trending Right Now:
- This mind-bending thriller on Netflix just rocketed to #1 on the charts
- We can’t stop staring at Apple’s stunning leaked iPhone 13 design in this YouTube video
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
Uh oh, ‘Stranger Things’ fans – this seems ominous originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 11:21:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.